Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just Add Ink #33 Top Picks

This week's sketch definitely inspired some fabulous creations!  Thankyou so much to everyone who participates in our challenges, we love seeing all the beautiful work you produce! 

Now, to this week's Top Picks - make sure you visit their blogs and leave some comment love!








Congratulations Ladies!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!
Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow wow wow ... I am a top pick, so so so so so so very excited!!!

    Thank you so much :0) (hope you can see my smiles where-ever you are)!

    I always look at my creations and think they are no-where near the other talents out there, so thank-you again!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ladies, thank you soo much for selecting my card as your top pick ...*blush*... I feel very honoured amongst all the talent that takes part in your weekly challenges.
    Keep up the great work and am looking forward to the next challenge tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me be so privileged with a TOP PICK this week - I am very very excited, hope you can all see me smiling where-ever you are, can't wipe it off LOL.

    So many great entries, must be such a hard job choosing them every week. Thank you JAI ladies :o)

    (I did write another comment but didn't show up, will be funny if they both do - will make me look even more excited LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I came to check the top 5 and blow me down my card was there! Thanks so much for picking my card in your top pick line up! I love playing along with your challenges when time lets me! I don't know how you ever narrow it down, there are always some fantastic cards!!!
    You have made my great day even better! Thanks:-)
    I can't wait to see the next challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete