Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Add Ink #28 Top Picks

We're absolutely thrilled with our fabulous collection of masculine ideas!  Now when you need an idea for a male card or gift, you can pop back here and be inspired!  Thankyou!

Now, feast your eyes on this week's Top Picks!







Congratulations Ladies!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:
Click here if you need help adding the badge to your blog.


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!


6 comments:

  1. So glad you liked my card. It turns out my husband liked it too and was happy to hear it made top picks. Loved playing along! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all you ladies with gorgeous card submissions. This is the perfect one stop blog when I next need to make 'male' cards. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW this is to exciting! I can't believe my card was picked this week - Thanks so much ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, everyone, and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you heaps for all of your great comments, I feel so blessed to have been amongst the top picks for this week .... your encouragement is truly inspiring. Thank you too to the fabulous Design Team and all the other fantastic entries,they are all awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I can't believe you picked my card, I wasn't even sure if I really wanted to submit it as I wasn't 100% happy with it. Thanks guys and thanks to all the other entries for providing me with heaps of inspiration.
    xx

    ReplyDelete