Tuesday, March 30, 2010

JAI10 Entries So Far!

We knew we'd get some fabulous entries with this week's colour challenge, but WOW! There's such diversity amongst the entries, and it's fascinating to see the different colours in different proportions. Cameo Coral seems to be a scary colour for lots of stampers, but this round of entries will undoubtedly convert some people! Here are the amazing entries so far...



If you haven't already entered, the cut-off time is Wednesday 31th March at midnight EST and you can submit your entries HERE.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the most inspiring blogs out on the web! Thank you for sharing your awesomeness with the rest of us!
    Elyse in Minnesota, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how on earth am I going to choose this week girls? Awesome awesome awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eveyone's entries are stunning this week, you're going to have a hard time choosing I reckon girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great entries, too bad I didn't get my act together to participate in this one! Cameo Carol may come out of the closet after seeing some of these designs! Will have to look at my time management so I can endeavour to join in the next exciting challenge but up by JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inspiration. Love all the entries. They look sooo amazing. I love this site for this you get so many fab entries. I don't know where to start crafting with so many ideas in one location.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete